A new activity, Graded Discussion Board (GDB) has been initiated in the course of Final project (MGT619) in order to revise the concepts of research required in this course for the better development of MGT619 research proposal which is an essential and compulsory activity of this course. This activity has been started for the students so that they can learn and apply the different concepts of research used in the proposal development but negligible number of students has attempted this activity uptill now.
Therefore, it has been decided to extend the due date of this activity till April 26, 2013.
You all are required to attempt this activity as this GDB will be evaluated and detailed comments will be provided on your attempted efforts.
You are suggested to explore the format of proposal available in DOWNLOADS section as well as in Lesson-06 of VULMS of MGT619 to attempt this GDB. You are also suggested to revise Lessons-12, 19 & 27 of Research Methods (STA630) for application of these concepts in your solution of GDB. For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on the above mentioned sources, you can also consult different book, articles and any other relevant material.
Students are required to consider the following areas for attempting the MGT619 Final Project Reminder to attempt (GDB)
- The GDB has been extended and now the closing date of this GDB is April 26, 2013.
- The GDB has been opened for brushing up your concepts for better completion of this course of final project.
- Your GDB will be evaluated and detailed comments will be provided on them.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
- You are required to avoid irrelevant information and details while posting your answers. Be specific and relevant in your answers of the asked questions.
In case of ambiguity you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com
You may also like:
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- MGT619 Final Project-Management Presentation Guidelines
- MGT619-Final Project (Lets Select the Topic!)
- MGT619 Final Project Management Letter of Undertaking
- MGT619 comments dissertation research proposal Fall 2017
- MGT619 Final Project Management topics for Fall 2017
- MGT619 Final Project
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…