MGT619 Final Project Management Graded Discussion Board (GDB)
Research is a continuous activity which needs learning. It demands effort and time to invest for understanding and comprehending different concepts of research.
A new activity has been initiated in the course of Final project (MGT619) in order to revise the concepts of research required in this course for the better development of MGT619 research proposal which is an essential activity of this course. This activity has been started for the students so that they can learn and apply the different concepts of research used in the proposal development. You are also advised to read the following research related articles as well
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir (all about Research)
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir Part II (All About VU Research Project)
- Dare to Asked Mian Aamir (All about research) Part III
- Dare to ask Mian Aamir(all about research) Part 4
- Dare to Aske Mian Aamir Part 5 All about Research (2013)
You are required to explore the format of proposal available in DOWNLOADS section as well as in Lesson-06 of VULMS of MGT619 to attempt this GDB. You are also suggested to revise Lessons-12, 19 & 27 of Research Methods (STA630) for application of these concepts in your solution of GDB. For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on the above mentioned sources, you can also consult different book, articles and any other relevant material.
Students are required to consider the following areas for attempting the GDB;
- The GDB has been opened today April 12, 2013 and the closing date of this GDB is April 19, 2013.
- The GDB is a non-graded activity just for brushing up your concepts for better completion of this course of final project.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
- You are required to avoid irrelevant information and details while posting your answers. Be specific and relevant in your answers of the asked questions.
MGT619 Final Project Management GDB
An organization was facing work related issues among HR department employees. The manager of HR department is a competent person who has recently brought a technological change by updating the HRIS software. He has confronted by a series of work related issues and problems by his team undergoing the change and it has been noticed that his team’s performance is suffering badly. Employees’ issues were highlighted at the time when the HR manager was referred for the executive coaching by the CEO, who noticed that the HR departments’ team performance was suffering badly. There might be number of reasons behind the low performance of the employees like low motivation of the employees to work, no compensation and benefits offered for this change, communication gap between the manager and employees, resistance to change and many more.
The CEO has decided to conduct the survey in order to find out the effectiveness of this implemented change and the reasons behind low performance. He has selected 30 employees randomly from the sampling list. Based on the outcomes of the analysis it has been found that employees are facing both technical as well as emotional issues due to the new implemented change that affected their performance. Employees have reported somewhat negative or worried feelings regarding the change
Answer the following on the basis of above mentioned scenario:
- Identify the research problem.
- Identify research objectives.
- Identify the following elements of the adopted methodology by the manger to address this research problem:
- 1. Data collection tool
- 2. Sample size
- 3. Sampling technique
- Explain the significance of the research project. Why are the results useful? What is new to our understanding as the result of research inquiry?
Note: For guidelines read the announcement thoroughly before attempting the GDB.
Enjoy Learning & Wish you good luck!
MGT619 Final Project Management GDB Solution
You may also like:
- MGT619-Final Project (Lets Select the Topic!)
- MGT619 Final Project Management topics for Fall 2017
- MGT619 Final Project-Management Presentation Guidelines
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- MGT619 Final Project
- MGT619 Final Project Management Letter of Undertaking
- MGT619 comments dissertation research proposal Fall 2017