This is to inform you that MGT619 assignment 06 (final project/dissertation) has been opened on VULMS. You must submit your final project or dissertation by uploading it against the link for assignment 06 on the course VULMS before due date (OCT: 21, 2017). Make sure submissions through E-mail will NOT be entertained.
The formats of project as well as dissertation are available in Lesson # 06 and the DOWNLOADS tab in the course VULMS.
Only those students are allowed to submit Assignment # 06 who has a Valid Proposal approved by the Instructor.
Dare to Ask
Sir, I am a Government Servant. As you know financial year will be closed in this month, so i am quite busy in the completion of financial transactions. If possible, kindly extend the due date of Assignment # 5 to 19 OCT 2017. I would be highly obliged.
Thanks and Regards
I couldn’t get your point. Are you asking about extending the date to March? however, if you are taking about assignment 5 its due date was OCT 2017 have a grace day until march 2017. So what extension are you talking about?
If you have missed this assignment then you can submit your literature review with the project and university can give you the feedback there. For time extension you are directed to send your email to your university or instructor.
Hope that I have clarified your confusion and still if you need any guidance you are more than welcome to ask at email@example.com
Dear Mian Sb
I need to clear one thing i have selected 60 sample size in my proposal as suggested by you but i am little confused that whether its 30 sample from each company or 60 from each company. Also i want to know how to ascertain the result collected through questionnaire form. Could you referred any site regarding this.
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project Management has Approved.Thanks Qundeel.com
- MGT619 Project Proposal on TQM Implementation-A Customer Focus
- Relationship Between Reward Recognition and Motivation at Coca cola
- MGT619 Final Project Available Fall 2012
- MGT619 Project Proposal on Organizational structure and impact on productivity
- List of MGT619 Project Topics Management by VU
- MGT619 Assignment 01 Semester Spring 2013 Solution
- MGT619 Assignment 02 Revised Proposal Spring 2013