FINI619 Internship Report on Allied Bank of Pakistan 2012
Allied Bank Limited is the first bank incorporated on the soil of Pakistan. It was incorporated in Lahore before independence in 1942 as Australasia Bank and was renamed as Allied Bank of Pakistan Limited in 1974 and Allied Bank Limited in 2005. In August 2004 as a result of capital reconstruction, the Bank’s ownership was transferred to a consortium comprising of Ibrahim Leasing Limited and Ibrahim Group.
Allied Bank Limited is the one of the top and renowned bank it has excellent reputation.
Virtual university has given me task to get practical and professional knowledge by doing internship in any leading company. Therefore I have selected Allied bank to get some practical knowledge from their employees. During my internship I learnt lot of practical knowledge in different departments. The main purpose of this internship report was to show you my training activities which I have performed during internship period. The second aim of this report was to show you the ratio analysis of most recent three years.
The first part of this report is consist on Bank introduction its history, product lines, competitors information, and holding all banks departments information. In the 2nd part I have written my training program, here i wrote my all activities which I performed during my internship. The 3rd part of this report is consisting on ratio analysis, here I done some ratio analysis of this bank with the help of secondary data. During this analysis I have found some true findings which are under below.
- The net profit margin of Allied bank is good in year 2011 as compared to year 2009 and year 2010.
- As per finding the gross spread ratio of Allied bank is good in year 2010 and 2011 as compare to 2009.
- Non interest income to total income ratio of Allied bank is not good in year 2010, year 2011 as compare to year 2009.
- As per ratio analysis finding, spread ratio of Allied bank is good and bank is able to cover its interest expenses.
- Return on assets ratio is showing increasing trend and ratio is high as compare to year 2009.
Nature of the Organization
Allied bank recognize the pivotal role of its most valuable asset, its people. ABL wholly owned subsidiary of Allied bank, has established itself as prominent player in the asset management industry of Pakistan. Allied bank is engaged in providing commercial banking and related services in Pakistan and overseas. Allied bank is customer focused institution. It has developed a wide range of consumer products, to enhance business and cater to the different segments of society. Bank’s services are available to individuals, corporate entities and government.
Comments on Organizational Structure
The Human Capital Committee defines the organizational structure and functional responsibilities of each group and approves staff strength, key appointments, salary revisions, bonuses and special allowances. The Committee nominates the management personnel on the boards of other companies / subsidiaries and also recommends amendments in Human Resources Policy to the Board, besides monitoring performance of Human Resources Group. The Strategic Planning and Monitoring Committee is responsible to review long term strategic plan, operational plan and budget of the Bank before their consideration by the Board. All the board of directors, are responsible to report to Executive, and executive liable to reported to President. So the all the decision related to strategic planning in this organization are hereby made by the top management .
FINI619 Internship report Writing Service
We are professional for writing and preparing FINI619 Internship Report of Allied Bank according to Virtual university given format. We are also providing 100 % Pass Guarantee. In case of any dis-satisfaction we are providing 100 % Money back Guarantee. If you have any query or want take avail our services, let us know.
If you want to know more about us then Click here
If you wish to contact us then Click below
You may also like:
- HRMI619 Internship Report-Human Resources Management
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan(NBP)
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank updated
- Internship Report on The Bank of Punjab HRM
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank 2018
- Internship report on Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)2017
- Internship Report of National bank of Pakistan NBP 2017