AIOU Manual for MBA Internship Report Programme
Department of Business Administration Allama Iqbal Open University
Introduction for AIOU MBA Internship Report
After completion of compulsory courses for MBA, MBA (Banking & Finance) and MBA-IT, the students are required to undertake internship training programme in an organization for a period of 6-8 weeks.
The AIOU MBA internship Report enables the students to understand, how the theoretical knowledge can be applied to the practical situations. The organization selected should be well established and preferably have 15 employees at the strength of its specific department/section to be studied by the students. If a student selects his own organization then it must fulfill the required conditions. The students should follow the format as emulated in subsequent paragraphs. Verbatim copy/reproduction of any report or document shall not be accepted.
After completion of the internship, the students are required to submit a draft copy of internship report to the Department of Business Administration. In case the report is not up to the prescribed standard the students would be asked to improve it as per comments of the faculty member and resubmit.
Guidelines for Writing AIOU MBA Internship Report:
- Page: Page should be of A4 size. Paper weight should be of 75 gram.
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Justification: The whole document must be fully (left + right) justified.
- Spacing: The body of the report should have 1.5 line spacing.
- Margin: 3cm all round.
- Paragraphs and Sections: Extra blank line before and after every section and subsection. Paragraphs must be separated by blank line. Paragraphs
must be justified.
- Headings & Subheadings: All headings and their subheadings should be properly formatted using heading rules.
- Punctuation: Space after each punctuation mark (such as ; . , etc)
- Page Numbering: Every page should be numbered. The page numbers should start with 1 from the first page of your chapter 1. All the pages before the first chapter should be given Roman numbers (i, ii, iii, etc.)
10. Spelling & Grammar Check: Apply Spelling & Grammar check feature of MS word on whole document (report).
Following AIOU MBA Internship Reports on Banking Finance are available.
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017.
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan(NBP) with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017.
- Internship Report on United Bank (UBL) with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017.
- Internship Report on Allied bank (ABL) with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017 .
- Internship Report on Habib Bank Limited (HBL) with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017 .
- Internship Report on Askari Bank with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017
- Internship Report on Bank Alfalah Ratio with Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017
- Internship Report on The Bank of Punjab (BOP) with Ratio Analysis of 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017
- All internship reports on each/every bank are available.
Get quality of AIOU MBA Internship Reports on Banking and Finance through email with valid trend and ratio analysis of 5 years. Send your email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following information.
- Student Name
- Area of specialization
- Research project/internship.
You may also like:
- B.ED Thesis AIOU for BED Programmes
- AIOU B.ED Thesis on subject Knowledge of B.ED Graduate
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank 2018
- AIOU B.ED Thesis Synopsis Topics of Allama Iqbal Open University
- AIOU B.ED Thesis format and Writing Procedure
- MGT619 Final Project
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence
- AIOU B.Ed Thesis Synopsis topic Course 8613