Dear Students, this is to inform you all that you that FIN619 Assignment No.1 (proposal for project sample) has been opened on VULMS. The format of proposal is available on VULMS under the tab of “DOWNLOADS” & “Lesson 05”. It is hereby advised to explore the following links to get the usable Proposal Submission Materials as well as formats:
You must submit your FIN619 proposal for project topic by uploading it against Assignment No.1 on VULMS before or on due date which is January, 2017 (you can check this from course calendar as well). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail and after due date.
- The Assignment No.1 (proposal for project sample) is COMPULSORY to attempt. The Assignment will be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal.
- A list of FIN619 topics is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose. Students are advised to explore the “List of Topics” file before start working on their proposal. Any one of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
- It is required to submit complete proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format available in the Downloads section and Lesson 05 of this course on VULMS.
- A document related to “Guidelines for Project Proposals is available in DOWNLOADS section. Read this document before working on your proposal as it will help you to write and present your Proposal for Final Project appropriately.
- As you know that load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to submit your proposal as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; you have been communicated well before time so that you can manage your activities, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignment.
- 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date will be available for submission on VULMS. The purpose of providing grace period is to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on due date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due date should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
You may also like:
- FIN619 Project Proposal
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Banking Ratio Analysis 2018
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance
- FIN619 Final Project on Ratio Analysis Banking Sector Approved
- FIN619 Finance Project Ratio Analysis 2014,2015,2016
- FIN619 Project on Liquidity and leverage Ratios’ Analysis
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest