MKT619 Assignment 06 Marketing Dissertation Submission
MKT619 Assignment #06 (Revised Final Project/Dissertation) This is to inform hereby that assignment# 06 (revised final project/dissertation) has been given on VULMS for the above mentioned students ONLY. The students must submit their revised / improved projects/dissertation against Assignment#06 till Due Date: (Jan 26, 2015).
MKT619 Assignment 06
All those students who have been declared as “PASS” in the Written Work i.e. (Proposal & Final Project/ Dissertation) are hereby informed that Assignment # 05 (Presentation Slides) has been opened on the course VULMS. The Presentation Slides are required to be prepared in the light of guidelines provided in Lesson # 06 on VULMS of the course. It is COMPULSORY only for the eligible students (who have passed the Written Work as a whole) to submit their Presentation Slides (PPTs) before the Due Date (25 Jan, 2015).
All such students will be intimated about the date and venue of presentation & viva voce individually at their respective VU e-mail IDs. Therefore, they are advised to check their VU
e-mail accounts regularly.
- Do not confuse the due date of assignment # 05 (25 Jan, 2015) with the date of presentation & viva voce. The date of presentation & viva voce will be communicated to every student individually via personalized email at their VU email IDs at least two day prior to the presentation date.
- Dear Sir,Kindly confirm me in data processing and analysis what is your requirements i.e. frequency, percentage and graph or something else? Please explain it, I would be rather obliged.
- Yes, you will perform your data analysis while first of all preparing your frequency tables, than your Graphs and at the end giving proper interpretation of your graphs.
- This what you will do for each and every question in your questionnaire and once you will complete data analysis of your whole questionnaire, you will give proper “Summary” of your whole results based on which you will prepare your conclusion.
You may also like:
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- Final Project on Comparison of product strategies
- List of Approved MKT619 Final Project
- Comparison of Brand Loyalty Aquafina VS Kinley
- MKT619 Final Project on Brand Loyalty Ufone and Telenor
- MKT619 Proposal on Factors behind effectiveness of branding
- MKT619 Final Project Marketing