Research is a continuous activity which needs learning. It demands effort and time to invest for understanding and comprehending different concepts of research. Therefore Virtual University has decided to open new activity in the form of MGT619 final project GDB.
A new activity has been initiated in the course of Final project (MGT619) in order to revise the concepts of research required in this course for the better development of research proposal which is an essential activity of this course. This activity has been started for the students so that they can learn and apply the different concepts of research used in the proposal development.
MGT619 final project GDB Scenario fall 2013
Telecom sector is considered as one of the most significant and high revenue generating sector of Pakistan. It is substantially contributing to the national economy of Pakistan as compared to other sectors. Ultimately, both local and international companies are confronted with high competition in this particular sector.
This intensified competition is exposed to different risks that might affect its operating results as well as allowing the consumers to switch from one network to other. In such circumstances retention of customers and offering high service quality is of utmost importance.
An empirical study was conducted to examine the different factors of service quality that lead the customers towards network switching. Among several factors reliability, responsiveness, durability, assurance and empathy are found to be the most significant factors.
Data was collected through a structured questionnaire and surveying from different educational institutes. Out of the total population only 100 students were selected randomly from different universities that were easily available.
Answer the following questions on the basis of above mentioned scenario;
• Identify the research problem.
• Identify dependent and independent variables.
• Identify the following elements of the adopted methodology to address the research problem:
- Research type
- Data collection tool
- Target Population
- Sample size
- Sampling technique
• Explain the significance of this research. What is new for our understanding as the result of research inquiry?
Students are required to consider the following areas for attempting the MGT619 GDB;
- The GDB has been opened today November 07, 2013 and the closing date of this GDB is November 13, 2013.
- The GDB is a non-graded activity just for brushing up your concepts for better completion of this course of final project.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
- You are required to avoid irrelevant information and details while posting your answers. Be specific and relevant in your answers of the asked questions.
MGT619 FINAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT GDB SOLUTION SEMESTER FALL 2013
The research problem is to identify the risk factors involved in highly competitive telecom industry of Pakistan while focusing on customer retention and total quality management to gain competitive advantage.
Dependent and independent variable:
Dependent Variable:- )
Target Population:- (educational institutes)
Sample Size: (100 sample size has taken to collect the data from students)
Sampling technique:- (Probability sampling- randomly technique)
Explain the significance of this research. What is new for our understanding as the result of research inquiry.
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project Pass-Thank you Qundeel.com
- MGT619 Project Proposal on TQM Implementation-A Customer Focus
- Impact of stress on employee motivation at Anti-Narcotics Force
- MGT619 Final Project Assignment #10 Presentation Slides
- List of MGT619 Final Project Management MBA Project Proposal
- MGT619 Project Proposal on following topics are available 2013
- Rewards OR Recognition as a Source of Motivation at PHA
- MGT619 Final Project Management FAQs 2014