The result of the Assignment # 02: Revised Internship Report has been declared. The evaluated internship reports of this course are available on VU-LMS. The result of evaluated internship report is divided into PASS or NEEDS IMPROVEMENT categories.
The students whose result of Written Work i.e. (internship report) falls in the “PASS” category should carefully read and follow the comments given in their evaluated internship reports. They should start preparing for presentation & viva voce and must follow the presentation template for designing the presentation power point slides. Assignment # 05 (Presentation Slides) will be opened soon in this course on VU-LMS.
Presentation Slides are required to be prepared in the light of guidelines provided in Lesson # 06 of this course on VU-LMS. It is COMPULSORY only for the eligible students (who have passed the Written Work as a whole in Assignment # 02).
All such students will be intimated about their presentation date & venue individually at their respective VU e-mail IDs. Therefore, they are advised to check their VU e-mail accounts REGULARLY.
The students whose written work in Assignment # 02 i.e. (Revised Internship Report) falls in the “Needs Improvement” category are given FINAL CHANCE to improve their work by following the comments given by the Supervisor in their evaluated Internship Reports. Assignment # 04 for Improved Internship Report of this course has been opened on VU-LMS.
You may also like:
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- MGT619 Final Project Management topics for Fall 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Human Resource Management Successful Projects
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest
- MGT619 Final Project
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence
- MGT619 Final Project-Management Presentation Guidelines
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank 2018