FIN619 Final Project Welcom Note
Accept our heartiest welcome to the Semester Fall 2012 at Virtual University of Pakistan. It is, sincerely, hoped that you would enjoy your academic tenure at VU during this semester especially getting enrolled under this course e.g FIN619
This course will provide you a significant insight into how to apply theoretical concepts onto the real life scenarios. You will come across a systematic objective identification, collection and analysis of data for the purpose of making effective recommendations related to identification and solution of problems and opportunities in finance related areas.
The goal of this Fin619 course is to:
- To enhance the analytical skills of the students by enabling them to address the real life problems and suggest solutions in the light of theoretical knowledge of their relevant area of specialization and experience.
- To provide an opportunity to the students to explore new researchable avenues in their relevant area of specialization and conduct of research on the selected problem, thus suggesting solutions thereafter.
We want you to be more dynamic, participative and committed. A responsible, vigilant and active role on your part is essential for successful accomplishment of your target and will be highly appreciated.
Please keep in mind the following suggestions to get through the FIN619 course:
- You must have a sound knowledge of STA630 (Research Methods) to have a good grip over the research methodologies.
- As the course is based on interactive learning. Therefore you are required to be active and in contact with your Instructor on regular basis.
- VULMS is continuously updated. It is, therefore, advised to visit VULMS of the course on regular basis to remain updated about the course.
the sake of guidance, VULMS of this course is enriched with contents such as FAQs, Lessons, formats, guidelines as well as rules and regulations. Furthermore, updated Semester Calendar will be soon uploaded on this course VULMS (under Lesson No.2 & Course Overview) pertaining to submission of various documents so that you may be able to streamline your activities with respect to the specified deadlines.
FIN619 List of topics, proposal format and formats of final project on each topic have been uploaded on VULMS. To view these documents, you will have to explore the “Downloads” tab on VULMS of this course. or Click here to see the topic of Fin619 Final Project Finance.
We wish you success and prosperity in the life ahead!