Research Method STA630 Assignment 1 DUE DATE: December 04, 2014
Distance Learning Institutes use many tools for increasing the learning of their online students. Usually these efforts are unable to create desired learning within the students due to decreased motivation of students to learn. So learning is not something which happens in isolation but is shaped by the learning instrument as well as the motivation of the students to learn.
Keeping in view the above mentioned perspective, following model can be tested
- You are required to write 1-1.5 pages of “Literature Review” to support above mentioned
- Identify the Independent Variable, Dependent Variable and Mediating Variable from the above
- State three “Hypotheses” for testing the model.
Note: Download video related to “how to write literature review” and the folder “articles”
containing following articles from “Downloads” section of VULMS for your literature review.
- Motivation in online learning: Testing a model of self-determination theory
- The Effect of Context-Based Video Instruction on Learning and Motivation in Online Courses
- Instructional video in e-learning: Assessing the impact of interactive video on learning
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading
difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due
dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google
and read various website containing information for better understanding or visit
Research Method STA630 Assignment 1 Solution
You may also like:
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir Part 9 all about VU…
- MGT703-Strategic Management GDB No 1,2017
- Impact of Authentic leadership on Psychological Capital of Followers; Mediating…
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- STAT730 Advanced Research Methods Assignment #3 due date 6 Feb…
- HRM619,MGT619,MKT619 Project Research Proposal Writing
- AIOU B.ED Research Project Writing Service
- MGT619 comments dissertation research proposal Fall 2017