Submission of MKT619 Project Proposal Assignments # 2 Fall 2012
The result of MKT619 Assignment# 01 (Proposal for project/dissertation) has been declared. The proposals have been evaluated and uploaded on the VULMS of the course. Evaluated proposals have been categorized under three heads: Rejected, Needs Improvement and Accepted/Approved. ONLY those students whose proposals are rejected or needs Improvement are required to prepare and submit Assignment # 02 (revised proposal for project/dissertation). The students whose proposals have been accepted are allowed to start working on their final project/dissertation according to instructions given in the evaluated proposal.
Type One: Rejected: Topic / Proposal is rejected
Please Note: Without having a valid/approved proposal you are not allowed to work on your final project / dissertation.
What to do now?
Step 1. Revise your topic / proposal in the light of the instructions given in the evaluated proposal as well as guidelines/formats uploaded on VULMS of the course.
Step 2. Submit your revised / improved proposal against Assignment#02 before Due Date: Nov 23. 2012.
Type Two: Needs Improvement
Please Note: Read the instructions very carefully! The topic or the proposal is not completely rejected. However, a revised / improved proposal is required to be submitted. Without having a valid/approved proposal you are not allowed to work on your final project / dissertation.
What to do now?
Step 1. Revise your topic / proposal in the light of the instructions given in the evaluated file as well as on VULMS.
Step 2. Submit your revised / improved proposal against Assignment#02 Due Date: Nov 23. 2012.
Type Three: Accepted/Approved Proposal
What to do now?
Step 1. Start working on your final project/dissertation according to the instructions given by the Instructor in your evaluated proposal and meet the deadline given for the submission of your final project/dissertation. See Semester Calendar.
The students who could not submit proposal for project/dissertation under assignment# 01 can also submit their proposals under assignment# 02: Revised Proposal which will be opened shortly.
The students whose topics are rejected by the Instructor are NOT allowed to work on the rejected topics. They are required to select a new topic according to the comments given by the Instructor.
The deadline for the submission of final project / dissertation will remain the samas announced in semester calendar on VULMS.
You are strictly advised to consult these books before start working on proposal:
- Business Research (A skill building approach) First published 2012 by Mian aamir (Available now at Market)
- STA630-Research Methods (VU hands out)
MKT619 Project Proposal Writing Service (100 % Pass Guarantee)
Our Service Quality
- 100 % Pass Guarantee
- 100 % Non-Plagiarized Guarantee
- 100 % Privacy
- 100 % Money back Guarantee in case of dis-satisfaction
- 100 % Original writing and valid research
- Ph.D Writer in your area of study
- Direct contact with your writer
- Order deliver on time
- Flexible Prices
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- AIOU B.ED Research Project Writing Service
- FIN619 Project Proposal
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Banking Ratio Analysis 2018
- The Role of Gender Based Emotional Intelligence in Managing Stress
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…
- FIN619 Project on Liquidity and leverage Ratios’ Analysis
- MGT619 Final Project