Dear Students, Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 01 will be opened on April 28, 2017 for discussion and last date for posting your discussion will be May 04, 2017.
Topic: Comparative Analysis of Marketing Mix Strategies for Dawlance and LG in Pakistan
This Graded Discussion Board will cover video module 1 and related reading are available in download section as well.
Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
- The GDB will open and close on above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
- Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
- Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
- Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
- Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments; but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0) even if you provide references.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date via email.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments and GDBs etc. in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
You may also like:
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir Part 9 all about VU…
- Comparison of Recruitment and selection Bank Alfalah and Askari bank
- Impact of Authentic leadership on Psychological Capital of Followers; Mediating…
- STAT730 Advanced Research Methods Assignment #3 due date 6 Feb…
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- HRM619,MGT619,MKT619 Project Research Proposal Writing
- MGT619 comments dissertation research proposal Fall 2017
- AIOU B.ED Research Project Writing Service