Welcome to Our MGMT628-Organizational Development GDB # 1 SPRING 2012 Solution.
In 1997, Clayton M. Christensen authored a book, The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail, proposing a shocking idea: good management practices can lead to the failure of successful organizations – and the reason is Disruptive Technologies. Disruptive technology, he explains, is any innovation that disrupts current market, creates new market or changes value-network. He argues that it is very difficult for existing successful companies to take full advantage of technological breakthroughs such as the internet because the habits, which led to success, get in the way and as the change is inversely proportional to the organizational size so it is difficult for them to change.
As there is a solution of every problem, what can be the possible solutions for dealing with disruptive technologies? Discuss with appropriate reasoning.
Get our MGMT628 GDB # 1 SPRING 2012 Solution.
You may also like:
- Impact of Authentic leadership on Psychological Capital of Followers; Mediating…
- HRM619 Project Proposal Available 2015
- HRM619 Project Proposal
- HRM619 Final Project Letter of Undertaking Spring 2017
- Comparison of product strategies 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Assignment 02 Spring 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Human Resource Management Successful Projects
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available