Assignment # 09: MKT619 Presentation Slides
All those students who have been declared “PASS” in the Written Work i.e. (Proposal & Final Project/ Dissertation) in assignment #08 are hereby informed that assignment # 09 (Presentation Slides) has been given on the course VULMS. The Presentation Slides are required to be prepared in the light of guidelines provided in Lesson # 07 on VULMS of the course.
It is COMPULSORY only for the eligible students (who have passed the Written Work as a whole) to submit their Presentation Slides (PPTs) by uploading against relevant assignment before the Due Date (29th Feb. 2012).
All such students will be intimated about their presentation date & venue individually at their respective VU e-mail IDs. Therefore, they are advised to check their VU e-mail accounts regularly.
Obligatory Action against Viva Session Absenteeism
It has been observed that most of the students are appearing absent from their viva sessions just without informing the reasons. It is here to inform you all, in case of absenteeism from viva session, from now onwards, viva panel will be authorized to declare the students as “Fail”.
It is also to be noted, this action will not be reverted in any case once panel will decide this for the students
MKT619 Project Marketing on Demand
Take our services for writing MKT619 project marketing. We are providing 100 % Pass Guarantee. You are required to contact us for more detail.
You may also like:
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence
- AIOU B.ED Thesis Synopsis Topics of Allama Iqbal Open University
- AIOU B.ED Thesis on subject Knowledge of B.ED Graduate
- B.ED Thesis AIOU for BED Programmes
- Connections and Elections in Lahore: How Network Centrality Affects Electoral…
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest
- AIOU B.Ed Thesis Synopsis topic Course 8613