MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
The MGT619 final project objective of a certain research summarizes what to be achieved by the study. It should clearly define the question for which a solution is being sought. A proposal may be rejected due to following potential error in objectives:
- The objectives may be too broad or general or vague.
- No link may be evident between objectives and topic of study.
- Long list of objectives (like 10 to 15) may be developed which can not be
- achieved in limited time of a semester.
- More than one objective (two or three) may be written in one single statement.
- Misunderstanding on student part by stating objectives from different contexts .
Keep in mind following points while writing objectives of your MGT619 proposal
- Must clearly relate to the statement of the problem.
- To cover the different aspects of the problem.
- To be clearly phrased in operational terms specifying exactly what one is going to do, where and for what purpose.
- To be realistic considering local conditions and available resources.
- To use specific action verbs i.e. to determine, to identify, to verify, to describe, to calculate.
- To avoid vague non-action verbs i.e. to study, to appreciate, to understand.
Objectives should be “SMART”:
To discover how leadership style practicing in both type of organizations has effect on employee’s turnover. To identify the socioeconomic and cultural factors that may influence employees’ turnover in both type of organizations.
You may also like:
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…
- Ratio Analysis of ABL (Allied Bank), UBL (United bank) and…
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest
- HRM619 Final Project Human Resource Course Calendar 2021
- Fuel Your Workouts: The Top 5 Foods for Building Muscle
- MGT619 Assignment 04 Revised Proposal for Project 2020
- A Healthful Diet Starts with the Top 10 Nutrient-rich Vegetables
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence