HRM619 Project Proposal Assignment # 1 (2012)
This is to inform you that assignment 01 (HRM619 project/dissertation proposal) has been given on VULMS. The formats of project/dissertation proposal are available in Lesson 6: FORMATS as well as in DOWNLOAD. You are required to choose the appropriate one according to your selection i.e. Project or Dissertation.
It is advised hereby to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your project/dissertation proposal by uploading it against assignment 01 on VULMS before due date (November 08, 2012). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail.
The Assignment#01 – Proposal for project/ dissertation is COMPULSORY which shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal.
A list of topics (Updated) is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose only. Make sure that any of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
It is required to submit the proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format.
Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
You are strictly advised to consult:
1. Video lectures course STA630: Research Methods
2. Research Methods by Uma Sekran
3. Business Research Methods by Donald R. Cooper & C. William Emory
Copied work will be completely rejected without any consideration and shall be strictly dealt as per clause#1 of ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY given below:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
1. Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
2. Submission of any fake/forge documents is a crime which shall NOT be excused under any circumstances.
HRM619 Final Project Proposal Assignment:01 (Proposal for Final Project)
HRM619 Project Proposal Writing Service (100 % Pass Guarantee)
Our Service Quality
- 100 % Pass Guarantee
- 100 % Non-Plagiarized Guarantee
- 100 % Privacy
- 100 % Money back Guarantee in case of dis-satisfaction
- 100 % Original writing and valid research
- Ph.D Writer in your area of study
- Direct contact with your writer
- Order deliver on time
- Flexible Prices
You may also like:
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Banking Ratio Analysis 2018
- FIN619 Project Proposal
- FIN619 Project on Liquidity and leverage Ratios’ Analysis
- AIOU B.ED Research Project Writing Service
- MGT619 Final Project
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- The Role of Gender Based Emotional Intelligence in Managing Stress
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…