Research is a continuous activity which needs learning. It demands effort and time to invest for understanding and comprehending different concepts of research.
A new activity has been initiated in the course of HRM619 Final Project in order to revise the concepts of research required in this course for the better development of research proposal which is an essential activity of this course. This activity has been started for the students so that they can learn and apply the different concepts of research used in the HRM619 proposal development.
You are required to explore the format of proposal available in DOWNLOADS section as well as in Lesson-06 of VULMS of HRM619 to attempt this GDB. You are also suggested to revise Lessons-12, 19 & 27 of Research Methods (STA630) for application of these concepts in your solution of GDB. For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on the above mentioned sources, you can also consult different book, articles and any other relevant material.
Students are required to consider the following areas for attempting the GDB;
- The HRM619 final project GDB has been opened today April 12, 2013 and the closing date of HRM619 GDB is April 19, 2013.
- The GDB is a non-graded activity just for brushing up your concepts for better completion of this course of HRM final project.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
- You are required to avoid irrelevant information and details while posting your answers. Be specific and relevant in your answers of the asked questions.
You may also like:
- HRM619 Final Project Human Resource Management Successful Projects
- HRM619 Project Proposal
- HRM619 Final Project Letter of Undertaking Spring 2017
- Comparison of product strategies 2017
- HRM619 Project Proposal Available 2015
- HRM619 Final Project Assignment 02 Spring 2017
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- Impact of Authentic leadership on Psychological Capital of Followers; Mediating…