This is to inform you that HRM619 assignment 06 (final project/dissertation) has been opened on VULMS. You must submit your final project or dissertation by uploading it against the link for assignment 06 on the course VULMS before due date (June 21, 2013). Make sure submissions through E-mail will NOT be entertained.
The formats of project as well as dissertation are available in Lesson # 06 and the DOWNLOADS tab in the course VULMS.
- Only those students are allowed to submit assignment # 06 who have a Valid HRM619 project proposal approved by the Instructor.
- Copied/plagiarized work will be completely REJECTED. Any evidence of plagiarism (if found at any instance) shall be strictly dealt as per ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY given below:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly. (Read the Plagiarism Sensitization Document available in the DOWNLOADS tab in the course VULMS).
The deadline for the submission of the final project/dissertation for those students whose proposal will be accepted in Assignment 04 will be declared later.
You may also like:
- HRM619 Final Project Course Synopsis
- ALL about HRM619 Final Project
- List of HRM619 Final Project(Human Resource Management)Available 2012
- HRM619 GDB Solution (announced by VU)
- HRM619 Project Report on Job Satisfaction at National Bank
- MGT619 Assignment 02 Revised Proposal Spring 2013
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016