This is to inform you that HRM619 Project Proposal assignment 01 (project/dissertation proposal) has been given on VULMS. The formats of project/dissertation proposal are available in Lesson 6: FORMATS as well as in DOWNLOAD. You are required to choose the appropriate one according to your selection i.e. Project or Dissertation.
It is advised hereby to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your project/dissertation proposal by uploading it against assignment 01 on VULMS before due date (May 03, 2013). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail
The Assignment#01 – Proposal for project/ dissertation is COMPULSORY which shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the HRM619 Project proposal.
A list of HRM619 Project topics (Updated) is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose only. Make sure that any of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
It is required to submit the proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format.
- Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
- You are strictly advised to consult:
- Video lectures course STA630: Research Methods
- Research Methods by Uma Sekran
- Business Research Methods by Donald R. Cooper & C. William Emory
Copied work will be completely rejected without any consideration and shall be strictly dealt as per clause#1 of ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY given below:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
1. Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
2. Submission of any fake/forge documents is a crime which shall NOT be excused under any circumstances.
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project
- AIOU B.ED Research Project Writing Service
- FIN619 Project Proposal
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Banking Ratio Analysis 2018
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- Impact of Authentic leadership on Psychological Capital of Followers; Mediating…
- FIN619 Project on Liquidity and leverage Ratios’ Analysis