HRM619 Final Project Assignment 02 Spring 2017
Result announced to date:- 02-11-2017
The due date for Submission of HRM619 Final Project Assignment # 02 is 23-05-2016.
The result of Assignment 01 (Proposal for project/dissertation) has been declared. The proposals have been evaluated and uploaded on the VULMS of the course. Evaluated proposals have been categorized under three heads: Rejected, Needs Improvement and Accepted/Approved. The students whose proposals have been accepted are allowed to start working on their final project/dissertation.
What to do now?
Step 1. Start working on your final project/dissertation according to the instructions given by the instructor in your evaluated proposal and meet the deadline given for the submission of your final project/dissertation. See Semester Calendar.
The deadline for the submission of final project/dissertation will remain same as announced in semester calendar on VULMS.
This assignment is for below-mentioned students ONLY:
- Whose Proposal submitted in HRM619 Final Project Assignment Assignment # 01 has been REJECTED
- Whose Proposal submitted in HRM619 Final Project Assignment Assignment # 01 Needs Improvement
- Who has not submitted Proposal against Assignment # 01
This is to inform you that assignment 02 (revised proposal for project/dissertation) has been given on VULMS for the above-mentioned students ONLY. You must submit your revised/improved proposal against Assignment#02 before Due Date: May 23, 2014. Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail.
HRM619 Final Project and Dissertation Writing Service(100 % Approval Guarantee)
You may also like:
- AIOU B.ED Thesis Synopsis Topics of Allama Iqbal Open University
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…
- HRM619 Project Proposal on Reasons of Job Burnout
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- FIN619 Project Proposal
- MGT619 Final Project
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Banking Ratio Analysis 2018
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence