MCM619-Final Project Proposal Assignment 2 Spring 2019
This assignment for MCM619 Final Project Proposal is for below mentioned students ONLY:
1. Whose MCM619 Final Project Proposal submitted has been REJECTED
2. Whose MCM619 Final Project Proposal submitted Needs Improvement
3. Who have not submitted Proposal so far
The students whose proposals have been accepted are required to ignore this assignment # 2 and start work on their complete MCM619 final project.
Do remember, this is one more chance of submitting valid proposal is given to such students whose proposals are not accepted so far and they want to complete their final project within this semester
Please read the following instructions carefully before writing the proposal
- The assignment #02 – Revised proposal for project shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal
- A valid proposal (approved by the Instructor) is a MUST to proceed for the final project. Therefore, you are advised to follow the instructions carefully and submit a quality proposal.
- You are required to write (revised) proposal strictly in the light of instructions given by the instructor in your previous evaluated proposal.
- The students whose topics have been rejected by the Instructor are NOT allowed to work on the rejected topics. They are required to select new topics according to the comments given by the Instructor.
- The proposal for project should be strictly according to the format uploaded on VULMS
- Revised proposal must be submitted by uploading it against Assignment#02 on VULMS within due date. Submission through E-mail will NOT be entertained.
- Be very careful while uploading your proposal as you shall not be able to replace it once uploaded
You may also like:
- HRM619 Project Proposal on Reasons of Job Burnout
- AIOU B.ED Thesis Price
- AIOU MBA Thesis Synopsis Allama Iqbal Open University
- MCM619 Final Project-Mass Communication
- Impact of Peer Monitoring on Student Motivation and academic Process
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance
- BNK619-Final Project-Banking
- The unsatisfactory working condition of apparatus in Science Laboratories at…