MCM619-Final Project Proposal Assignment 2 Spring 2019
This assignment for MCM619 Final Project Proposal is for below mentioned students ONLY:
1. Whose MCM619 Final Project Proposal submitted has been REJECTED
2. Whose MCM619 Final Project Proposal submitted Needs Improvement
3. Who have not submitted Proposal so far
The students whose proposals have been accepted are required to ignore this assignment # 2 and start work on their complete MCM619 final project.
Do remember, this is one more chance of submitting valid proposal is given to such students whose proposals are not accepted so far and they want to complete their final project within this semester
Please read the following instructions carefully before writing the proposal
- The assignment #02 – Revised proposal for project shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal
- A valid proposal (approved by the Instructor) is a MUST to proceed for the final project. Therefore, you are advised to follow the instructions carefully and submit a quality proposal.
- You are required to write (revised) proposal strictly in the light of instructions given by the instructor in your previous evaluated proposal.
- The students whose topics have been rejected by the Instructor are NOT allowed to work on the rejected topics. They are required to select new topics according to the comments given by the Instructor.
- The proposal for project should be strictly according to the format uploaded on VULMS
- Revised proposal must be submitted by uploading it against Assignment#02 on VULMS within due date. Submission through E-mail will NOT be entertained.
- Be very careful while uploading your proposal as you shall not be able to replace it once uploaded
You may also like:
- 10-Day Weight Loss Plan: How to Lose Weight Naturally at…
- Fuel Your Workouts: The Top 5 Foods for Building Muscle
- AIOU Col MBA Assignment 1 Solution Autumn 2022
- Amazon FBA Advance Level in Urdu From Beginner to Pro
- A Healthful Diet Starts with the Top 10 Nutrient-rich Vegetables
- Seven (7)Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Earning Money at Home in Pakistan: A Guide to Maximizing…
- MCM619 Final Project-Mass Communication