Hope you are getting yourself familiar with the course pre-requisites and course contents! This course is based on interrelated activities and you need to follow the step wise procedure for this course. You will be provided detailed guidelines at each level of the course.
The first activity is to decide your RTS720 Research Topic by consulting different sources. You can choose any topic of your interest from the area of specialization. You are free to play on the field of research playground while selecting topic but keep in mind the following tips for choosing or selecting the topic.
RTS720 Research Thesis Topic must have the following features:
The selected topic should be linked with the developed theory in order to gain sufficient literature support.
- You should also be able to identify variables of study from your research topic.
- The selected topic should be related to real problems of your area of specialization so that you can apply the results which will enhance the significance of your research study.
- You should choose the topic on which you can collect or access the data easily.
- If you have already conducted any research in your previous academic career then you can extend this research also in current course.
The selected RTS720 Research Thesis topic should be SMART.
- Specific: You must narrow down the area of interest in something manageable (Broader topics will lead you nowhere and too narrow ones will limit the significance of your study).
- Measurable: Think big but not too big! The concept in the study must be empirically measurable and analyzed through the statistical techniques
- Achievable: Your topic must address those questions that are achievable in the lieu time and resources you are provided with
- Relevant: It must be relevant to the area of specialization and your area of interest.
- Timely: You must cope up with the time frame available to you in the course. We have designed the course in a series and allocated adequate time to the student to complete the series of activities accordingly. Manage your time well so that you can complete the research in timely manner.
You are required to provide us with a RTS720 Research Thesis Topic. The draft should give an overview of your research and may reflect your knowledge and interest about the topic. The topic should be unique and significant.
RTS720 Research Thesis/Synopsis Writing Services (100 % approval Guarantee)