MKT703 Welcome Note
This is giving me immense pleasure to welcome to the course “Strategic Marketing Management” (MKT703) for Semester Fall 2015. I hope that your selection of this course will prove to be very fruitful venture for you.
This course is designed to expand the understanding about the key concepts and theories of strategic marketing management. Expand the understanding about the contemporary issues in developing marketing programs and strategies to meet current market trends. You will be taught the application of concepts and theories of strategic marketing management to develop marketing programs and strategies to meet current market trends.
To attain the very objective you will be made to learn through books, research articles and case studies. Throughout in the course you will be receiving course material in addition to the video lectures. Role of video lectures in this course is form basis of the topic covered which will be complemented by the research articles and case studies.
Course evaluation will be based on assignments, graded discussion boards and mid & final term exams. Do remember that every segment of evaluation will be aiming at developing and examining higher order skills of the scholars enrolled in this course. Higher order skills start from the ability to apply the knowledge to solve problems and mature at the skill to evaluate the things for decision making.
My doors are always open for you in any issue you may face during the course of learning this course. You can send us any issue related to subject matter of the course and for all type of matters you are encouraged to write to email@example.com.
You may also like:
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir Part 10 all about VU…
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- Pharmacy Business Plan PM Youth Loan Scheme
- MGT703-Strategic Management GDB No 1,2017
- Comparison of Recruitment and selection Bank Alfalah and Askari bank
- MGT619 Dissertation Proposal Assignment #3
- STAT730 Advanced Research Methods Assignment #3 due date 6 Feb…
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir all about Research Methodology