MGT619 Final Project Management Topics Spring 2013
This list for MGT619 Final Project topics is provided for the guidance purpose only. It is NOT compulsory to select a topic from the given list. Students can select a MGT619 topic on their own according to their interest and area of specialization. However, they MAY select any topic from the given list but are NOT allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student. Make sure that the copied work shall be marked as ‘ZERO’.
MGT619 Final Project Topics 2013
- Employees’ perception about organizational structure and its impact on employee’s productivity: A comparative study of the organizations.
- Leadership Styles and Organizational Effectiveness: A Comparative Study of Public and Private Organizations
- Perceived level of commitment of top management regarding the TQM implementation.
- A comparative study of leadership styles in public and private sector
- A comparative study of organizational effectives in private and public sector
- Decision making styles: A comparative study of organizations
- Assessing and identifying the dominant organizational culture of organization
- Determining whether organization is a learning organization?
- Determining Employee’s Readiness/Resistance to Change
- Leadership and Motivation: Testing Hygiene Factors of Herzberg Theory as JobMotivators.
- Differences in Job Motivation among Female and Male Employees
- Rewards OR Recognition as a Source of Motivation: An Analytical Study to find which source is important for Employees
- Organizational Diagnosis: A Case of XYZ organization.
- What is the conflict management style of the organization: A perspective ofemployees
- Effect of Emotional Intelligence on Problem Solving Skills
Note: Remember whatever topic you will choose apart from the above mentioned ones, you should keep in mind that your topic must be relevant to your areas of specialization i.e. ‘Management” feel free to ask us in case of any difficulty at email@example.com
You may also like:
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan approved
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance Assignment No.2 Spring 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Plagiarism Sensitisation Document
- FIN619 Final Project Finance Assignment 3 Spring 2017
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan (NBP)New 2017
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- FIN619 Assignment No.1 Project Proposal Spring 2017