An organization was facing work related issues among HR department employees. The manager of HR department is a competent person who has recently brought a technological change by updating the HRIS software. He has confronted by a series of work related issues and problems by his team undergoing the change and it has been noticed that his team’s performance is suffering badly. Employees’ issues were highlighted at the time when the HR manager was referred for the executive coaching by the CEO, who noticed that the HR departments’ team performance was suffering badly.
There might be number of reasons behind the low performance of the employees like low motivation of the employees to work, no compensation and benefits offered for this change, communication gap between the manager and employees, resistance to change and many more.
The CEO has decided to conduct the survey in order to find out the effectiveness of this implemented change and the reasons behind low performance. He has selected 30 employees randomly from the sampling list. Based on the outcomes of the analysis it has been found that employees are facing both technical as well as emotional issues due to the new implemented change that affected their performance. Employees have reported somewhat negative or worried feelings regarding the change.
Answer the following on the basis of above mentioned scenario:
- Identify the research problem.
- Identify research objectives.
- Identify the following elements of the adopted methodology by the manger to address this research problem:
- Data collection tool
- Sample size
- Sampling technique
- Explain the significance of the research project. Why are the results useful? What is new to our understanding as the result of research inquiry?
MGT619 Final Project Management GDB Solution
Qundeel.com is providing solution for MGT619 Final Project GDB Solution (2013)
Identify the research problem.
Low HR employees performance.
Identify research objectives.
- Identify the factors or reasons leading towards low employee performance.
- Identify the reasons behind a change in HR employees’ motivation level.
- Determine employees’ perception regarding the new HRIS software.
- How does this change effects employee performance.
Identify the following elements of the adopted methodology by the manger to address this research problem
- 1. Data collection tool
Survey method with structured questionnaires are used as data collection tools for this study
- 2. Sample size
Sample size is 30.
- 3. Sampling technique
Simple random sampling technique is used in this study.
Explain the significance of the research project. Why are the results useful? What is new to our understanding as the result of research inquiry.
This study holds great significance of various stakeholders i.e. managers, employees and top level management after this study the results can be used by current and future top management to identify the problems of HR employees’ and help them resolve these issues and as a result enhance employee performance. It will help managers in improving the transition system of HRIS in the mentioned organization. the results shows us that organization requires changing their current training system for the newly implemented HRIS software.
Disclaimer: All visitors to Qundeel.com are advised that copying and reproducing our content in any form is strictly illegal under PTA regulations, violators will and can be dealt with legal actions under PTA laws.
You may also like:
- Rewards OR Recognition and Motivation At Mobily saudi Arabia
- MGT619 Final Project-Management
- Impact of Reward and Recognition Programs On Employee’s Motivation Telenor…
- MGT619 Final Project Assignment Welcome Note 2016
- Final Project on Examination Management System(IT)
- Impact of a reward sytem on employee motivation in Nestle
- Relationship Between Reward Recognition and Motivation at Coca cola
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives