Accept our heartiest welcome to the Spring Semester 2016 at Virtual University of Pakistan. It is, sincerely, hoped that you would enjoy your academic tenure at VU during this semester especially getting enrolled under this course. This course MGT619 MBA Project will provide you a significant insight into how to apply theoretical concepts onto the real life scenarios. You will come across a systematic objective identification, collection and analysis of data for the purpose of making effective recommendations related to identification and solution of problems and opportunities in MGT619 Final Project Management.
The very goal of this course is to enhance the MGT619 student’s creative, analytically and investigative skills to open new vistas for learning and grooming. We want you to be more dynamic, participate and committed. A responsible, vigilant and active role on your part is essential for successful accomplishment of your target and will be highly appreciated.
Please keep in mind the following suggestions to get through the course:
- You must have a sound knowledge of STA630 to have a good grip over the research methodologies.
- As the course is based on interactive learning. Therefore you are required to be active and in contact with your Instructor on regular basis.
- VULMS is continuously updated. It is, therefore, advised to visit VULMS of the course on regular basis to remain updated about the course.
For the sake of guidance, VULMS of this course is enriched with contents such as FAQs, formats, general guidelines, presentation guidelines as well as rules and regulations. Furthermore, Semester Calendar will be uploaded soon on VULMS pertaining to submission of various documents so that you may be able to streamline your activities with respect to the specified deadlines.
You may put your queries at email@example.com
You may also like:
- Final Project on Examination Management System(IT)
- FIN619 Final Project Finance Assignment 2-2017
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- FIN619 Project on Ratio Analysis banking 2017
- MKT619 Final Project on Brand Loyalty Ufone and Telenor
- Employee job Satisfaction with Reference to National Bank Pakistan
- Impact of Reward and Recognition Programs On Employee’s Motivation Telenor…
- MKT619 Final Project Marketing