MGT619-Final Project Assignment 4 Research Tool for Data Collection
This assignment is for those students ONLY whose MGT619 Project Proposal has been ACCEPTED.
- The students whose topic has been rejected should proceed according to the instructions given by the Instructor as either the proposal is rejected due to the topic or some other major problem.
2. Those students whose proposals fall under the category of “NEEDS IMPROVEMENT” or “REJECTED” are not required to submit the tool for data collection in this assignment.
- The assignment #04- Research tool for data collection has been opened for those students whose proposal has been accepted.
- These students who will submit the questionnaire should make sure that they will construct the tool according to the topic and the items in the questionnaire should cover all the variables under study.
- Use the appropriate scale for the questionnaire you can either use the likert or the dichotomous or any other appropriate one.The number of questions should be sufficient enough to capture all the mentioned variables from all aspects.
- If you are using the structured interview as tool for data collection then interview guide should also be submitted.
You may also like:
- Comparison of Recruitment and selection Bank Alfalah and Askari bank
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- Final Project on Examination Management System(IT)
- FIN619 Assignment No.1 Project Proposal Spring 2017
- Impact of Reward and Recognition Programs On Employee’s Motivation Telenor…
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance Assignment No.2 Spring 2017
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- FIN619 Final Project Finance Assignment 3 Spring 2017