MGT619 Final Project Assignment #10: Presentation Slides
All those students who have been declared “PASS” in the Written Work i.e. (MGT619 Proposal & Final Project/ Dissertation) are hereby informed that assignment # 10 (Presentation Slides) has been given on the course VULMS. The Presentation Slides are required to be prepared in the light of guidelines provided in Lesson# 07 on VULMS of the course. It is COMPULSORY only for the eligible students (who have passed the Written Work as a whole in Assignment # 06 & 07 and 09) to submit their Presentation Slides (PPTs) by uploading against relevant assignment before the Due Date i.e. Friday, 01 March 2013
All such students will be intimated about their presentation date & venue individually at their respective VU e-mail IDs. Therefore, they are advised to check their VU e-mail accounts regularly.
MGT619 Final Project Assignment #10
- The Presentation Slides will NOT be reviewed and returned for improvements to the students. However, they will be evaluated during the presentation & viva voce session.
- The result of this assignment will NOT be declared on VULMS of the course.
- The students who had valid proposal but have failed in the MGT619 Final Project/Dissertation (Assignment # 09) are NOT required to submit their Presentation Slides against this assignment. They are required to re-enroll the course in Spring 2013 semester and carry on with the next semester activities of Final Project.
- Presentation & viva voce has been started. Students will be informed at least two days in advance about their respective date and venue of the presentation via e-mail at their VU e-mail accounts.
Do not confuse the due date of assignment with the presentation date. Presentation date will be communicated to every student individually via personalized email sent at their VU email IDs.
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project-Management Presentation Guidelines
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- MGT619 Final Project Management topics for Fall 2017
- MGT619 Final Project Management Letter of Undertaking
- MGT619-Final Project (Lets Select the Topic!)
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- MGT619 Final Project
- MGT619 comments dissertation research proposal Fall 2017