MGT619 Final Proposal for project Assignment 01 Semester Spring 2013
This is to inform you that MGT619 Final Project Assignment 01 (proposal for project/dissertation) has been given on VULMS. The formats of project/dissertation proposal are available in Lesson 6:FORMATS as well as in DOWNLOADS section of VULMS.You are required to choose the appropriate one according to your selection i.e. Project or Dissertation.
It is advised hereby to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your project/dissertation proposal by uploading it against assignment 01 on VULMS before due date (see semester calendar). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail
A recommended list of topics is available in DOWNLOADS on VULMS for guidance purpose only. Make sure that any of those MGT619 topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
- It is required to submit the proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format
- Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
- You are strictly advised to consult:
- Handouts of course STA630: Research Methods
- Research Methods by Uma Sekran
- Business Research Methods by Donald R. Cooper & C. William Emory
Copied work will be rejected completely rejected without any consideration and shall be strictly dealt as per clause#1 of ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY given below:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
1. Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
2. Submission of any fake/forge documents is a crime which shall NOT be excused under any circumstances.
You may also like:
- Project on the factors which motivate the employees in Retail…
- AIOU B.ED Research Project Writing Service
- MGT619 Final Project reward on employee motivation at Abu Dhabi…
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Social Media Marketing Influence
- MGT619 Final Project
- AIOU B.ED Thesis Synopsis Topics of Allama Iqbal Open University
- FIN619 Project Proposal
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Banking Ratio Analysis 2018