Welcome to Our MGMT628-Organizational Development GDB # 1 SPRING 2012 Solution.
In 1997, Clayton M. Christensen authored a book, The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail, proposing a shocking idea: good management practices can lead to the failure of successful organizations – and the reason is Disruptive Technologies. Disruptive technology, he explains, is any innovation that disrupts current market, creates new market or changes value-network. He argues that it is very difficult for existing successful companies to take full advantage of technological breakthroughs such as the internet because the habits, which led to success, get in the way and as the change is inversely proportional to the organizational size so it is difficult for them to change.
As there is a solution of every problem, what can be the possible solutions for dealing with disruptive technologies? Discuss with appropriate reasoning.
Get our MGMT628 GDB # 1 SPRING 2012 Solution.
You may also like:
- Askari Bank Ratio Analysis for the year 2014,2015,2016
- Comparison of Recruitment and selection Bank Alfalah and Askari bank
- HRM619 Project Proposal on Measuring the job satisfaction
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- MGT619 Final Project Effect of organizational culture on organizational performance
- HRM619 Final Project-Human Resource Management
- HRM619 Final project (HRM) help
- Employee job Satisfaction with Reference to National Bank Pakistan