List of Topics for MKT619 Final Project Marketing fall 2013
- Consumer perception regarding in-store environment: A comparative study of two mega stores A & B.
- Consumer perception with respect to product purchase decision: A comparative study of brand A, brand B and brand C (from the same product line).
- Consumer perception with respect to Perceived Quality and Brand Association: A comparative study of brand A & brand B.
- Consumer perception with respect to Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty: A comparative study of brand A & brand B.
- Comparison of Brand loyalty and Customer satisfaction of Brand A & Brand B.
- Comparison of Perceived quality and Store image of hyper markets.
List of Topics for MKT619 Final Project Dissertation
- Effect of brand equity on product purchase decision: a study of cosmetic products users.
- Effect of retail branding on consumer buying behavior: a study of fashion brands.
- Effect of advertising spending on brand loyalty.
- Effect of advertising spending on customer satisfaction
The students are required to choose a MKT619 project marketing topic from the list given above. For every topic, the students must choose two competing brands in the same industry. The selected brands are required to be mentioned in the topic.
More than one student can select the same topic from the given list; however, they are NOT allowed to submit the same work. The submitted work must also be different from the one submitted by any other student in previous semesters.
Copied work will be straightaway rejected without any consideration and the result of such students will be declared as FAIL. The students are NOT recommended to work on “new product development” because of the potential difficulties in gathering sufficient primary data related to this topic
Get Our Services for Writing MKT619 Final Project Marketing (100 % Approval Guarantee)
You may also like:
- Comparison of CRM strategies of Warid vs Telenor
- MKT619 final Project-Marketing format (new)
- MKT619 List of Topics for MBA Final Project
- MKT619 MBA Project on Comparison of CRM strategies
- Comparison of product strategies 2017
- MKT619 Final Project Marketing
- MKT619 Project Proposal on Comparison of product strategies
- Comparison of Brand loyalty of Pepsi Cola vs Coca Cola