Get Quality of Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan for the year 2017 (approved) by Finance Instructor
Dear students We are professional for writing internship report on the national bank of Pakistan NBP on students demands with reasonable price. We are providing 100 % Pass Guarantee. Get your internship report marketing of national bank of Pakistan according to your university format. However, we have shared some internship report on NBP free for your course. Click on the link to download the internship report.
Pakistan came into being on 14th August 1947; sufficient banking services were available in the areas forming Pakistan. Out of the total branches of the nearly 3,500 in the undivided India, as many as about 1,500 branches were existing in these areas.
It was agreed between the two countries that reserve bank of India shall continue to function in the Pakistan territory until 30th September 1948 and that Indian notes would continue to be legal tender at Pakistan until 30th September 1948. Unfortunately, the relationship between the two countries became most strained immediately after independence; banking was mostly in the lands of Hindus who immediately started transferring their offices and assets into India. As a result, most of the banks in Pakistan were closed down and even those which were open were not doing any effective business.
Overview of National Bank of Pakistan
The history of National Bank of Pakistan is part of Pakistan’s struggle for economic independence. National Bank of Pakistan was established on November 9, 1949, under the National Bank of Pakistan Ordinance, 1949 in order to cope with the crisis conditions which were developed after trade deadlock with India and devaluation of Indian Rupee in 1949. Initially, the Bank was established with the objective to extend credit to the agriculture sector. The normal procedure of establishing a banking company under the Companies Law was set aside and the Bank was established through the promulgation of an Ordinance, due to the crisis situation that had developed with regard to the financing of jute trade.
Nature of the organization
National Bank of Pakistan is basically a Financial Organization. It deals with borrowing, lending, and investing activities. The nature of operations conducted by the bank is different and unique from other Banks/financial institutions working in Pakistan. NBP is the largest commercial bank in Pakistan. It has balance sheet size greater than any bank in Pakistan. After redefining its role it has become a modern commercial bank rather than a public sector organization.
The Bank’s services are available to individuals, government, and corporate sector. It acts as trustee of public funds and also as the agent of the State Bank of Pakistan (in places where SBP does not have a presence). it has a diversified business portfolio and is today a front-end player in the debt equity market, agricultural financing, corporate investment banking, retail and consumer banking, treasury services and is taking growing interest in developing the country’s small and medium enterprises. It is also fulfilling its social responsibilities of being a corporate citizen.
Following Internship report on NBP are also available for the year 2017 and 2018.
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan NBP(Approved by University of Pakistan)
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan (NBP) Approved by Instructor.
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan Finance approved by Instructor.
- Internship report on National bank of Pakistan Marketing approved by Instructor.
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan Management Approved by Finance Department
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan HRM Pass
- Internship Report on NBP Approved/passed by HEC University
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan human resource management.
- Internship report of AIOU Banking & Finance
- internship report of AIOU Marketing
Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan Writing Service
We are professional for writing Internship report on NBP( National bank of Pakistan )of all filed like Banking and Finance, Marketing, HRM, Management of Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) and Virtual university of Pakistan (VU), Let us know about your interest and contact us with full confidence
You may also like:
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest
- Internship Report of National bank of Pakistan NBP 2017
- Internship report on Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)2017
- Internship Report on The Bank of Punjab HRM
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank 2018
- HRMI619 Internship Report-Human Resources Management
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank updated
- Internship Report on Askari Bank 2017 (New)