All those students who have been declared “PASS” in the Written Work i.e. (hrmi619 Internship Report) are hereby informed that assignment # 02 (Presentation Slides) has been given on the course VULMS. The Presentation Slides are required to be prepared in the light of guidelines provided in Lesson # 06 on VULMS of the course. It is COMPULSORY only for the eligible students (who have passed the Written Work as a whole in Assignment # 01) to submit their Presentation Slides (PPTs) by uploading against relevant assignment before the Due Date i.e. February 13th, 2014.
The students whose results have been declared as Needs Improvement or Rejected in Assignment # 01 are NOT required to submit their Presentation Slides against this assignment. They are required to submit their improved Internship Report when an appropriate assignment will be opened for them. If they pass the written work only then they will be called for presentation & viva voce in Fall 2013 semester. Otherwise, they will be required to re-enroll the course in spring 2014 semester.
HRMI619 Internship Report Writing Services (100 % Report approval Guarantee)
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- MKT619 Final Project Marketing
- Internship Report of National bank of Pakistan NBP 2017
- Internship report on Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)2017
- MKT619 Final Project on Brand Loyalty Ufone and Telenor
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank New
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan(NBP)
- FIN619 Project on Ratio Analysis banking 2017