This is to inform you that HRM619 Project Proposal Assignment 02 (project/dissertation proposal) has been given on VULMS. The formats of project/dissertation proposal are available in Lesson 5: FORMATS as well as in DOWNLOAD. You are required to choose the appropriate one according to your selection i.e. Project or Dissertation.
HRM619 Project Proposal Submission
It is advised hereby to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your project/dissertation proposal by uploading it against Assignment 02 on VULMS before due date (May 13, 2016).
- The Assignment#02 – Proposal for project/ dissertation is COMPULSORYwhich shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal.
- A list of topics (Updated)is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose only. Make sure that any of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
- It is required to submit the proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format.
- Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
- You are strictly advised to consult:
- Video lectures course STA630: Research Methods
- Research Methods by Uma Sekran
- Business Research Methods by Donald R. Cooper & C. William Emory
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
- Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
- Submission of any fake/forge documents is a crime which shall NOT be excused under any circumstances.
HRM619 Project Proposal Writing Services (100 % approval Guarantee)
Tell us your topic, we will prepare your HRM619 Project proposal within 2 hours.
What,s app: 03214750603
You may also like:
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- MGT703-Strategic Management GDB No 1,2017
- FIN619 Assignment No.1 Project Proposal Spring 2017
- List of Biology Project Report Topics
- MGT619 Final Project Effect of organizational culture on organizational performance
- HRM619 Project Proposal on Measuring the job satisfaction
- HRM619 Final Project-Human Resource Management