This is to inform you that HRM619 Project Proposal assignment 01 (project/dissertation proposal) has been given on VULMS. The formats of project/dissertation proposal are available in Lesson 6: FORMATS as well as in DOWNLOAD. You are required to choose the appropriate one according to your selection i.e. Project or Dissertation.
It is advised hereby to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your project/dissertation proposal by uploading it against assignment 01 on VULMS before due date (May 03, 2013). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail
The Assignment#01 – Proposal for project/ dissertation is COMPULSORY which shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the HRM619 Project proposal.
A list of HRM619 Project topics (Updated) is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose only. Make sure that any of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
It is required to submit the proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format.
- Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
- You are strictly advised to consult:
- Video lectures course STA630: Research Methods
- Research Methods by Uma Sekran
- Business Research Methods by Donald R. Cooper & C. William Emory
Copied work will be completely rejected without any consideration and shall be strictly dealt as per clause#1 of ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY given below:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
1. Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
2. Submission of any fake/forge documents is a crime which shall NOT be excused under any circumstances.
You may also like:
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan approved
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan (NBP)New 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Plagiarism Sensitisation Document
- HRM619 Final Project-Human Resource Management
- FIN619 Final Project Finance Assignment 3 Spring 2017
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance Assignment No.2 Spring 2017