FIN619 Second Revised Proposal for Project
Dear Students of Spring 2015
The result of Assignment No.2 (Revised Proposal for project) has been declared. The proposals have been evaluated and uploaded on the VULMS of the course. Evaluated proposals have been categorized under three heads: Rejected, Needs Improvement and Accepted/Approved. ONLY those students whose proposals are rejected, needs improvement or who did not submit yet are required to prepare and submit Assignment No.3 (Second revised proposal for project). Link of Assignment No.3 has been activated.
Note for students who will select the banking sector
Such students are required to follow the specific project format (when preparing project) specially designed for banking sector. Students with banking sector are required to select the topic which is available for banking sector only.
For detailed guidelines, it is advised to view the final project format of banking sector available in downloads link of this course on VULMS.
Also remember that format of “Proposal” will remain same whether students are conducting analysis by selecting banking or any other sector.
I hope, it is now clear to you, if you have still any question, you are more then welcome to write us.
You may also like:
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance Assignment No.2 Spring 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Plagiarism Sensitisation Document
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan approved
- FIN619 Final Project Finance Assignment 3 Spring 2017
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan (NBP)New 2017
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- Internship report on united bank limited (UBL)