FIN619 Proposal for Project Assignment 1 Fall 2012
This is to inform you that Assignment No.1 (Proposal for Project) has been given on VULMS. The format of proposal is available on VULMS under the tab of “DOWNLOADS” & “Lesson no.6”.
It is hereby advised to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your proposal by uploading it against Assignment No.1 on VULMS before or on due date (see course semester calendar). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail.
- The Assignment No.1 (Proposal for project) is COMPULSORY which shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal.
- A list of topics is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose. Students are advised to explore the “List of Topics” file before start working on their proposal. Any of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
- A new topic of project has been added in the list of topics file with the name of “Z-Score Analysis” to give a new horizon for financial analysis in a novel way. Students are encouraged to take this topic as their final project. However, selection of topic will be based on students own discretion. Complete guideline and helping material about this topic is also uploaded on VULMS in “Downloads” link.
- It is required to submit the complete proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format of proposal for project.
- Submissions after due date or through email will NOT be entertained.
- 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date will be available for submission on VULMS. The purpose of providing grace period is to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on due date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
You are strictly advised to consult these courses before start working on proposal:
1. FIN621-Financial statement analysis
2. FIN622-Corporate Finance
3. FIN630-Investment analysis & Portfolio Management
4. STA630-Research Methods
For any course related query, information and further guidance, you can contact us via Email (email@example.com) and telephone in this regard.