FIN619 Final Project Finance MBA VU
The result of the Assignment No. 08 (Final Submission of Project) has been announced. The evaluated FIN619 Final Project finance have also been uploaded on the course VULMS. Results of evaluated Projects have been declared as Pass or Fail.
The students whose results of Written Work as a whole i.e. (Proposal & FIN619 Final Project Finance MBA ) have been declared as Pass should carefully read and follow the comments given in their evaluated project and start preparing for presentation & viva voce. They are required to read the guidelines for presentation & viva voce (Lesson: 07) uploaded on VULMS of the course. Also follow the presentation template (available in Downloads link) to design the presentation power point slides. Assignment No.10 (Third Submission of Presentation Slides) has been opened (Due Date: 14th March, 2013).
The scheduling for presentation & viva voce is in progress and will be intimated to students individually at their respective VU e-mail IDs
The students who had a valid proposal but “Fail” in FIN619 Final Project will be declared as Fail in this course for current semester. Such students will not be scheduled for presentation & viva voce session and they will need to re-enroll in this course either in Spring 2013 or any subsequent semester. They are also required to select their topic again. FIN619 final project finance topic list.
Only those students will be called for presentation & viva voce in the semester for Fall 2012 whose result of the Written Work as a whole i.e. (Proposal & Final Project) is declared as ‘PASS’.
Presentation date can be scheduled before the due date of Assignment No.10 (Third Submission of Presentation Slides). Thus Pass students in whole written work (proposal & final project) should not confuse the due date of Assignment No.10 (14th March, 2013) with the presentation date. Presentation date will be communicated to every student individually via personalized email sent at their VU email IDs. Student can be called for presentation and viva voce session even he/she is not submitted the presentation slides on VULMS under said assignment.
- The Presentation Slides will NOT be reviewed and returned for improvements to the students. However, they will be evaluated during the presentation & viva voce session.
- The result of Assignment No.10 (Third Submission of Presentation Slides) will NOT be declared on VULMS of the course.
- Students will be informed at least two days in advance about their respective date and venue of the presentation & viva voce via e-mail at their VU e-mail accounts.
You may also like:
- FIN619 Final Project Welcom Note
- FIN619 Essentials for Ratio Analysis Calculation Problems
- FIN619 Revised Proposal for Project 2015
- FIN619 Final Project has Approved-Great Service
- I Passed FIN619 Project in the first attempt-Thanks Qundeel.com
- FIN619 Revised Proposal for Project Fall 2012
- Get FIN619 Project Proposal(Finance)of Profitability Ratios’ Analysis