This is to inform you that FIN619 Assignment No.1 (Proposal for Project) has been given on VULMS. The format of proposal is available on VULMS under the tab of “DOWNLOADS” & “Lesson no.6”.
It is hereby advised to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your proposal by uploading it against Assignment No.1 on VULMS before or on due date which is 3rd May, 2013 (you can check this from course semester calendar as well). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail.
§ The Assignment No.1 (Proposal for project) is COMPULSORY which shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal.
§ A list of topics is available in DOWNLOADS section on VULMS for guidance purpose. Students are advised to explore the “List of Topics” file before start working on their FIN619 project proposal. Any of those topics may be selected but it is not allowed to submit the same work as already submitted by any other student.
§ It is required to submit the complete proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format of FIN619 proposal for project.
As you know that load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country now days. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to submit your proposal as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; you have been communicated well before time so that you can manage your activities, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignment.
You are strictly advised to consult these courses before start working on proposal:
1. FIN621-Financial statement analysis
2. FIN622-Corporate Finance
3. FIN630-Investment analysis & Portfolio Management
4. STA630-Research Methods
You may also like:
- FIN619 Assignment 8 Final Submission of Project
- Project Report on Ratio Analysis of Soneri,Allied and NBP(2013)
- FIN619 Final Project Finance MBA VU
- FIN619 Essentials for Ratio Analysis Calculation Problems
- FIN619 Final Project Course Semester Calendar 2013
- FIN619 Final Project has Approved-Great Service
- FIN619 Project Proposal (Approved)on Ratio Analysis
- FIN619 Project Proposal on Profitability Ratios’ Analysis 2014