A MKT619 research proposal is planned to encourage others that you have a worthwhile research project and that you have the proficiency and the work-plan to complete it. Generally, a research proposal should contain all the key elements concerned in the research process and include enough information for the readers to evaluate the proposed study.
Common Mistakes while Writing a Marketing proposal
A general topic is selected which is often NOT related to area of specialization
A well known company/brand is NOT usually chosen
The specific and appropriate format of project/dissertation is NOT followed
Copied/plagiarized work is provided
The objectives are not related to the topic, are ambiguous, or incomplete.
The primary and secondary data sources mentioned by the students are wrong
Students Cannot provide proper context to frame the research.
Studetns failure to delimit the boundary of research
You may also like:
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan (NBP)New 2017
- HRM619 Final Project Plagiarism Sensitisation Document
- Internship report on united bank limited (UBL)
- MGT619 Final Project proposal Problem related to Objectives
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan approved
- HRM619 Final Project HR topics 2016
- FIN619 Final Project Finance Assignment 3 Spring 2017
- FIN619 Final Project-Finance Assignment No.2 Spring 2017