Business Plan for Prime Minister’s Pakistan Youth Business Loan Announced
Qundeel.com now offers exclusive and original Business plans required for newly announced Prime Minister’s Pakistan Youth Business Loan. Prime Minister Mohammad Nawaz Sharif has recently announced Small Business Loans for Youth of Pakistan according to the announcement the scheme will provide a business loan for up to Rs.2,000,000(20 Lacs or 2 million Rupees). Almost anyone aged between 21 to 45 years is eligible to apply, however for female empowerment and encouragement 50% of total loans will be awarded to successful female borrowers. Total tenor of the loan is 8 years including one year’s grace period. This is a golden opportunity for talented yet unemployed individuals to start their own business or extend their current business.
Business Plan for Prime Minister Youth Making Services
The crucial and most significant part of acquiring the loan is through acceptance of a feasible and realistic yet achievable business plan. Qundeel.com is offering to guide and prepare your very own original Business plan, it will be according to the guidelines and rules provided by SMEDA and NBP. Students especially females are encouraged to apply to avail this golden opportunity. Contact us today to have your own business plan made on time!
You may also like:
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan(NBP)
- Business Plan for Bakery of PM Youth Business Loan Scheme
- MKT619 Final Project on Brand Loyalty Ufone and Telenor
- List of Biology Project Report Topics
- Pharmacy Business Plan PM Youth Loan Scheme
- Internet Cafe Business Plan for PM Youth Loan Scheme
- Internship Report of National bank of Pakistan NBP 2017
- Internship Report on National bank of Pakistan (NBP)New 2017