Rewards OR Recognition as a Source of Motivation: An Analytical Study to find which source is Important for Employees at Pepsi Cola
The study has conducted on rewards, recognition and employee motivation at Pepsi cola. Many of the studies focus on the effects of rewards on task interest and performance and are found in the literature concerned with motivation: both intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. In intrinsically motivated behavior there is no reward except with the task itself. Reward and recognition system come within the discussion on extrinsically motivated behavior that occurs when an activity is rewarded by incentives not inherent in the task. So you can get AIOU COL MBA Project Synopsis from us on the same topic
Rewards Recognition and Motivation as source of Motivation
The current study has gathered the data from the employees of Pepsi cola from lower to middle level with the help of questionnaires. Thus study has completed with the help of primary data and secondary data. All the feedbacks from the employees have been measured with the help of using mean technique. During analysis, this research has found some true findings which are below:
- The overall finding of reward and recognition system shows that Pepsi cola has strong reward and recognition system as per table 1.2.
- Most of the employees are agreeing and strongly agreeing with reward and recognition system of Pepsi cola and they are satisfied with current system.
- Overall findings regarding to motivation level shows that there is high motivation level exist in this organization as per table 1.2.
- There is high strong relationship between reward and motivation as per table 1.3.
- There is strong relationship between recognition and motivation as per table 1.3.
This study is going to examine the current reward, recognition and motivation system of Pepsi cola. The primary aim of this research is to find out how reward and recognition system proved more effective to motivate the employees to their jobs.
Rewards can be extrinsic or intrinsic, extrinsic rewards are tangible rewards and these rewards are external to the job or task performed by the employee. External rewards can be in terms of salary/pay, incentives, bonuses, promotions, job security, etc. Intrinsic rewards are intangible rewards or psychological rewards like appreciation, meeting the new challenges, positive and caring attitude from employer, and job rotation after attaining the goal.
Rewards Recognition and Motivation
Recognition of the role of external sources in the innovation process is becoming increasingly prevalent in the past decade. External sources refer to customers, universities, suppliers, consultants, competitors, communities, etc.. One way of the involvement of external sources to innovation activities is opening up the front end of the innovation process to online communities. Thanks to the technical advantages and fast diffusion of internet, opening up to online communities allows companies to expand their boundaries and reach a solution anywhere in the world. On the other hand, the contributions received from online communities are often quality wise questionable and the number of contributions can be overwhelmingly high.
AIOU COL MBA Project Synopsis Writing Service 2014 (100 % Synopsis Approval Guarantee)
You may also like:
- AIOU COL MBA Project synopsis on TQM (Total Quality Management)
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir All about COL MBA Projects
- AIOU COL MBA Project Samples ideas
- AIOU COL MBA Project Synopsis on Effect of Training Practices
- List of Top MBA Project Management Thesis Topics Project Available
- Project Proposal Consumer perception regarding in-store environment
- AIOU COL MBA Project on Training Practices of Meezan bank…
- AIOU COL MBA Project on Stress Management in Banking Sector