AIOU Banking and finance internship report on National bank of Pakistan.
This report also provides you information relating to organizational hierarchy, number of branches, number of employ working in the organization, main office of the organization, introduction to all its departments and at the end of the report I have given some recommendations for the improvement of the organization. The ratio analysis of the past three years is also provided in this internship report.
I also recommend some major points to get strengths & opportunities against its competitors and also to cope up with the threats & weaknesses of the organization. During internship I worked in the following departments.
- Account Opening
- Clearing Section
- Retail and Consumer Banking
- Advances (Running Finance, Cash Finance, Advance Salary and Gold Finance)
At the last few pages I wrote many references or sources that I used in the preparation of my internship report. These references provided a lot of information about the internship report. I also read some magazine about the National Bank of Pakistan for the preparation of this report, which I got from my supervisor. I hope my report shall be able to provide all the information about NBP and after working in NBP I also learned that it is a very good bank and its environment is very friendly.
- The net profit margin ratio of NBP is good in year 2009 its mean bank is efficient to converting its revenue into profits. Net profit margin ratio for the year 2010 and 2011 is low as compare to year 2009.
- The gross spread ratio of NBP is good and its mean NBP is able to reduce the interest expenses.
- 3. The non interest income to total income ratio of NBP is not good in year 2010 and year 2011. Its mean NBP is not generating more non interest income like commission, brokerage income.
- The spread ratio NBP is good in year 2010 and year 2011 its mean NBP has effective control on interest expenses.
- The overall return on assets ratio of NBP is good its mean NBP is able utilizing its assets in an efficient ways to generating earnings and revenue.
- The dupont return on asset ratio of NBP is also good.
- The return on total equity ratio of NBP in year 2010 and 2011 is not good.
- The debt ratio of NBP has found high which is not good.
- The debt/equity ratio for the year 2011 is to much high and it is also not good.
Dear student, we deal the all types of AIOU internship report on national bank of Pakistan. If you are looking banking and finance aiou internship report on NBP then you are now at the right place. We offer our service for writing fresh AIOU internship report on students request. The major parts of this AIOU internship reports are below
- Introduction of Organization and its current business volume.
- Training portion (detail of all activities which you have performed during your internship)
- Ratio analysis (5-years ratio analysis with interpretation)
- Future prospective of the organization.
- Conclusion and finding of the report
- Recommendation (as per ratio analysis)
AIOU Internship Report (Banking and Finance) on NBP Writing service (100 % Pass Guarantee)
You may also like:
- Internship Report of National bank of Pakistan NBP 2017
- Internship report on Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)2017
- HRMI619 Internship Report-Human Resources Management
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank updated
- AIOU MBA Internship Report Banking Finance Latest
- Internship Report on The Bank of Punjab HRM
- Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank 2018
- Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan(NBP)