B.Ed Thesis and Synopsis Programme – Allama Iqbal Open University
We Offer our service for writing AIOU B.Ed Thesis Synopsis/Complete thesis of the Allama Iqbal Open University of Pakistan online with 100 % Approval Guarantee. For more detail read the below post.
The University has introduced an extensive variety of undergraduate, graduate, Master’s, M.Phil. and Doctoral programs and B.ED Thesis and Synopsis. The University also suggestions basic purposeful courses for illiterates and semi-literates. These programs have given dissimilarity to the University in relation to other educational institutions of Pakistan as it caters to the needs of all age groups and levels of education. A summary of the Standing Programs are as follows:
B.ED Thesis on the Following Course:
- B.Ed (1-1/2-Years)
- B.Ed (2-1/2-Years)
- B.Ed Elementary Teacher Education (4-Years)
- B.Ed Secondary Teacher Education (4-Years)
B.ED Thesis Synopsis Guidelines
The B.ED research project is a practical course in which the trainee teachers will be involved in the action research process. The research project will be the individual work of the student. The course will enable them to plan, observe, act and reflect during action research process. A trainee teacher conducting research project will be supervised by a supervisor. The research will be conducted by each trainee teacher individually.
The trainee teacher will select a problem of his/her own interest related to an area of education, for example “effectiveness of use of AV aids within classroom on the academic achievement of secondary school students in Pakistan Studies”, “problems faced by students in understanding English Literature at Matric level”, “Effectiveness of discussion method for developing social skills of seventh class students” and “a study to assess the effect of exam anxiety on academic achievement of eighth class students”. The trainee teacher will select appropriate research design and research instrument to carry out the research for the identified problem under the supervision of the tutor. The minimum time period for completing the research project is 06 months. The trainee teacher will write research report after the successful completion of research project. The research report will be assessed on the basis of criteria defined in assessment section of this manual.
B.ED Thesis Synopsis Outcomes.
- Identify an educational problem within classroom/school
- Develop a research proposal for a research problem
- Implement a research study plan according to the research proposal
- Collect data about an educational problem using a research instrument
- Analyze the data using statistical techniques
- Use APA style for citing and referencing research work Write a project report.
The research thesis synopsis is an activity-based course. In this course, trainee teachers and supervisors are involved in following activities:-
- One-to-one meetings between trainee teacher and supervisor about defining the research problem, finalizing research methodology and research proposal.
- Presentation of the progress report of the research thesis synopsis by trainee teachers to supervisor after everyone two weeks.
- Discussion between trainee teacher and supervisor about collection and analysis of data.
- On-going discussion and feedback between trainee teacher and supervisor about report writing of research project.
B.ED AIOU Thesis Writing Services (100 % Approval Guarantee)